Still  I will   make it ..

Out  of history’s   shame  ,I made it

From a past rooted in pain   , I made it

From abundance .I still made it

Even from heartache I made it

You know why? I am like a seed rooted in fertilisers.

Even life showers heavy rains on me

But is not clever enough to realise that it is growing me .

I flourish regardless of any circumstance.

Indeed I am a rare kind,a peculiar notion.

Problems don’t break me .I simply bend and bounce back to original,  to even  a better shape once I’m sorted.

I believe that when greatness is destined for me ,it will come and snatch me to where I belong ,because noboby can manipulate fate!

Yes ,life does throw lemon’s  

I do fall but never on my back but on my knees.

You know God, God...is that master captain who always steers me back to where I belong.

Even through the storm ,I keep my crown intact because life will not reduce its conditions to favour my wishes. I simply need to be strong and resist.

Perhaps one day I will throwback in appreciation of the strong  vessel that God is ,He who has awakened the sleeping giant in me.

I am an amber but slowly turning   into a precious golden jewel.

I am that small key tossed to the rubbish which nobody knows is destined to open  gigantic doors.

I work hard to change my life, my name, my reputation and God is gradually taking me there...

And I’d be gutted if all my efforts added up to nothing  but I won’t stop trying

because I believe that I will make it when the time is right

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The life that chooses us is prescriptive!